- What day do Hollister employees get paid?
- Does Hollister do drug test?
- How long does a Hollister interview take?
- What is the minimum wage for Hollister?
- Do you have to be skinny to work at Hollister?
- What age does Hollister start hiring?
- Is working at Hollister hard?
- How much does a Hollister employee make?
- What are the benefits of working at Hollister?
- Is Hollister a good first job?
- Can I wear ripped jeans to a Hollister interview?
- What is the employee discount at Hollister?
- Does Abercrombie do drug tests?
- Do you need experience to work at Hollister?
- Do Hollister hire based on looks?
- Do Hollister employees get paid weekly?
What day do Hollister employees get paid?
Hollister pay weekly or bi weekly Every other week..
Does Hollister do drug test?
As a rule, Hollister does not drug test during hiring process. … If you look intoxicated or get injured at work, then you may be asked to take a drug test.
How long does a Hollister interview take?
Most Hollister jobs require associates to participate in group interviews. Typically, group interviews last half an hour and feature between five and ten candidates.
What is the minimum wage for Hollister?
Average Hollister Co hourly pay ranges from approximately $7.25 per hour for Salesperson to $20.00 per hour for Clerical Worker.
Do you have to be skinny to work at Hollister?
– Do you have to be really skinny in order to have a chance at being employed? No. As long as you can fit into Hollister clothing and look good in it, you’ll be fine.
What age does Hollister start hiring?
16 years oldMinimum Age to Work at Hollister: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Hollister?)
Is working at Hollister hard?
It is a fun and easy job, can get boring sometimes when there are no costumers. My experience at Hollister is okay. The work environment is bearable but there isn’t much room for you to expand with experience. You have to just learn on your own.
How much does a Hollister employee make?
Average Hollister Co hourly pay ranges from approximately $7.98 per hour for Cashier/Sales to $17.42 per hour for Store Manager. The average Hollister Co salary ranges from approximately $18,000 per year for Retail Sales Associate to $40,838 per year for Store Manager.
What are the benefits of working at Hollister?
Employees by Benefit/Perk401(k)Casual Dress/Atmosphere.Company Store Discount.Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule.Paid Holidays / Vacation.Life Insurance/Disability.Paid Sick Leave.
Is Hollister a good first job?
Good first job as a regular associate and good opportunity of advancement of you have a degree. As expected, retail job hours are not always the best.
Can I wear ripped jeans to a Hollister interview?
8 answers. Wearing a button up/polo with a nice pair of jeans/chinos would Be fine. Regular attire I would say things they sell in their stores ripped jeans, sweaters, nice shirts. I wouldn’t wear anything too revealing because that’s not professional at all.
What is the employee discount at Hollister?
20% discountFull- Time employees receive a 20% discount off of regular priced products. Part-Time employees receive a 10% discount off of regular priced products. Employees are encouraged to use their discount to purchase products for personal use, or as gifts.
Does Abercrombie do drug tests?
Abercrombie & Fitch does not do drug testing.
Do you need experience to work at Hollister?
5 answers. Yes you can. Yes, it is a very good place to start as a first job, I did. Yes as an Sales Asscoiate.
Do Hollister hire based on looks?
Something that seems true, and only true in Hollister and Abercrombie stores, is that they don’t hire anyone who looks like they are bigger than a size five. It’s particularly true for girls; guys can get away with looking a little bigger as long as they are muscular.
Do Hollister employees get paid weekly?
Hollister pays bi weekly.